Tomas Vucurevic - Founder BRAIND
Tomas Vucurevic has master of science in Marketing and Tourism Management and 23 Years Experience in Marketing, Brand Management and Business Development of multinational technology and brand driven companies such as Motorola, Swatch and Gore-Tex.
What qualifies me for the topic of innovation in the outdoors?
- as a Marketing Manager at Motorola Mobile Phones I was part of the GSM introduction and the start of the era of mobile communications(1993-1996)
- as a Product Manager for Swatch Telecom we developed and launched various new Telecom products such as the first phone in a watch, the Swatch TwinPhone, Wrist Pagers (1996-1999)
- International Marketing Director of Consors Online Broker, the largest European Supplier for Online Trading in the dot.com phase 1999-2001
- Global Brand Manager for W.L. Gore & Associates Fabrics Division from 2001-2010
- Owner/Founder of BRAIND, the first strategic brand management consulting firm specialized exclusively in Ingredient Branding. Since its foundation BRAIND has developed significant Brand and go-to market consulting for technology brand such as PrimaLoft, ECONYL (Regenerated Nylon), Recticel for bedding
- We have conducted a research with 1.800 consumers in 2014 in the German Speaking Area to evaluate the importance of Ingredient Brands/Technologies on their purchase decisions, so we can share 2-3 very interesting data points
Newsletter Sign up
Subscribe to our occasional email newsletter: